Q8 Cuteberry

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Ramadan Activities


Ramadan has a different feeling, a different taste, and a different atmosphere.I love it! I can even sense it in the air. I swear! Even back in the states, I could sense it and it's amazing! I love being in Kuwait in Ramadan, it sure does have a unique feeling here. Especially when people start doing the "Ramadan Activities", such as:
  1. Taking Ramadan off work, sleeping all day.
  2. Watching lousy TV shows. (What's your favorite?)
  3. cruising all day, gazzing (especially right before Futoor)
  4. Working out during the day at the gym, or going to mamsha.
  5. Going to mamsha for the sake of gazzing (combines points 3 & 4)
  6. Chatting and surfing the net until futoor.
  7. Praying, reading Qura`an and doing more islamic readings.
  8. Doing family visits, greeting people you have'nt seen in a long time (Always fun for me)
  9. Going to Diwanya playing cards or PS2 or watching games until Futoor time (Guys only)
  10. Thinking about more activities and All I have in my head is "BLANK"

What's your favorite Ramadan Activity?

16 Comments:

  • At 4:48 PM, Blogger Moniker said…

    *EATING. (especially all that special Ramadan food :P)
    *Socializing with people that I dont get to see often.
    *6ash ma 6ash (lol, lazim 3ad. Tradition).
    *Praying 8iyaam fil last 10 days.
    *Just being around for Ramadan is a good enough activity for moi! :P
    Me luvs it.

     
  • At 4:58 PM, Blogger Purgatory said…

    I say go have a burger (after f6oor)

     
  • At 7:39 PM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    fuchsia spunk:
    I can't even remember the last time I saw (6ash ma 6ash), It was fun though..

    purgatory:
    I don't think I'll be having burgers in Ramadan :P Suggest something else! ;)

     
  • At 9:35 PM, Blogger Purgatory said…

    Ok, have qa6ayf

     
  • At 12:37 AM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    Purgatory:
    I told them to make me Qa6ayf for tomorrow ;)

     
  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    What a coincidence ,,,,,,,,,, our latest posts are so similar

     
  • At 11:02 AM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    mosan mosan:
    What can I say? GREAT minds think alike ;)

     
  • At 12:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Catching up on some sleep and having kunafa after fu6or...yummy

     
  • At 12:36 PM, Blogger Spicy Pepper said…

    6ash ma 6ash is my favorite every year. I dont cruise or gazz all day id rather be home asleep or watching tv or my latest addiction playing nintendo DS.

     
  • At 1:04 PM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    mar:
    I SOO Agree with you on that! *drools*

    howahkan:
    My sleep is my only problem in Ramadn, As I don't sleep during the day and I get to sleep late at night *yawns* yum yum yup

    spicy pepper:
    What do you watch on TV? I need to set my TV guide in the first week, so I can follow-up :)

     
  • At 2:19 PM, Blogger The Simper said…

    hehehe when i saw mosan post.. i remeber this pic u have posted.. i keep geting it every ramadan by email :P

    good one ;)

     
  • At 3:06 PM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    the simper:
    La wallaa?! ya3ni u read my post, didnt comment, read mosan's, remembered mine, came back, commented?

    I demand an explaination! Pronto!

     
  • At 11:54 AM, Blogger The Simper said…

    this is the explanation ya cute ;)

    first, i saw mosan's post..

    second, i remebered the pic u have posted from old emails.. WITHOUT seeing ur post ;) ok?

    third.. when i visited ur blog as usual ;) WELLA i see the pic that was in my mind.. ya3ni intay u'v READ my mind ;) shiftay shloon how we are connected ;)?

    fourth.. tara in my last comment, i said "good one ;)" 3an ur post..

    fifth.. ur post is SUPER ;)

    sixth.. intay tamreen :D

     
  • At 12:50 PM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    the simper:
    Ohhh honey.. I got it wrong.. Blame it on the empty hungry stomach ;)

    That was a good explaination though, I shall demand more of those from now on hehehehe :P

     
  • At 1:34 PM, Blogger The Simper said…

    demand that from me.. or all other people?

     
  • At 2:28 PM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    the simper:
    I doubt that other people would offer such explainations like yours ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home