Q8 Cuteberry

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Shut the *beep* Up!


There are many different situations that one faces everyday. Sad, happy, angry and lovey-dovey situations when someone wants to cry, smile, scream and float over clouds. In most cases, it is best to “keep the mouth shut until further notice!”.


I’ve learned my lesson in a trial-error experience. I can proudly say now, that I can manage to control my emotions, feelings and actions (emm, well I try my best. I am a creature of damn emotions after all. I am a girl; my emotions are allowed to screw things up, so SUE ME!) *giggles*

Here are few things I’ve learned:

“Never tell your problems to anyone...20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them” -- (Unless you are doing that to make them feel better *wink*)

“Mn tesharrah tekarrah!”
If someone didn’t get the chance to call or visit, Just be happy to hear/see them again and enjoy the moment instead of complaining about the time they were busy and away.

I know this may conflict with a previous post, but I believe that emotions should NOT be revealed to anyone at anytime. Some emotions are better kept inside; and again,
“Until further notice!”

Trust, love and care are earned, not given! It takes time, do not ask for it. It’s not given!

A smile is to be shared with everyone. A tear is to be seen by only one (Someone who would never take it as a sign of weakness and would never use it against you- That why I choose ME). ;)

Never show hatred! If you don’t like someone, avoid them or keep it low. Do not start a war no matter what; it won’t make things better; It won’t do you any good either.

They say “treat people the way you want to be treated” and I say: Treat people the way THEY want to be treatedsome people won’t show any respect if you were nice, on the other hand, they would love to be your slave if you were mean (I hate being mean, but if this is what they want, then this is what they’ll get. Emmm, so it means I’m nice after all, No?! *giggles*)

Do not give advice or opinion when NOT asked. Some people may consider it rude, others may assume that you are jealous (ahhhh girls drama! Don't get me started on this one)


Conclusion: If you feel like saying something that may have a major effect on someone/something please seal those lips and

“KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT, UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!”

Last thought: It is a long post. Sorry for any inconvenience. Thanks for your time and patience. Ok OK khalas. I've said ALOT.. My mouth is zipped up! :X




8 Comments:

  • At 6:20 PM, Blogger The Simper said…

    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW they are pieces of GOLD.. NO NOO.. they are pieces of DIAMONDS ;)

    khoosh kalam's ;)

     
  • At 12:20 AM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    the simper:
    Ohhhh stop it! *Blush* Wish words would turn into diamonds. HEAVEN! *sigh*

    15/09:
    first of all, if 15/09 is ur b-day, then Happy Belated Birthday :) Secondly, what you said made sense, yet I dont wanna think about it too much, not to ruin it, ya know :P

     
  • At 12:47 AM, Blogger J said…

    Hahaha! It's Like the Cut the Crap movement June was trying to start on her blog??!! Nicely philosophized!

     
  • At 9:26 AM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    jitterbug:
    LOL! I am in for supporting the "Cut the crap movement".. and thanks ;)

    transparently:
    The curiousity is killing me!! Speak up! speak up! :P

     
  • At 2:58 PM, Blogger joeymania said…

    very usfull topic .. i think of this stuff all the time ..
    r u Sagittarius ?

     
  • At 5:11 PM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    transparently:
    *BLUSH* Ohhh Merci mon cher.. Now seal those lips again as I can't take it no more .. *giggles*

    joeymania:
    Hey joey,, And nope, I'm a Pisces :) What's on your mind?

     
  • At 1:04 AM, Blogger joeymania said…

    nothing sis .. just the same stuff happing to me all the time :)

     
  • At 8:56 AM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    joeymania:
    Hehehe happens to the best of us ;)

    transparently:
    hehehe thanks ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home