Q8 Cuteberry

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Sad Eyes Never Lie


  • When I'm sad, depressed or lonely I try to get as many hugs as possible (So, for everyone who gave me a hug the other day, Thank you!)
  • When sad, I tend to smile and laugh more than usual, trying to cover-up the sadness in my eyes. People assume that I am actually happy and end up telling me how lucky I am to have such a fun life *sigh*
  • When I feel like crying, I keep smiling; but those burning tears usually end up finding their path down my cheeks silently.
  • If I am depressed, I usually go on long car rides. Cruising alone, thinking, listening to music and tasting the tears.
  • I rather not share my sadness. I'm always the one listening to people's problems, giving them advice, and being their needed support; without saying a word about my feelings.
  • When sad, think happy thoughts. When lonely, call a friend. When depressed, look at the bright side and thank god for being in better conditions compared to others.

Any Extra Hugs would be appreciated:: Please deposit here

last thought: May God reward all good people. No matter how long it takes. No matter how long it looks. Smile! Be patient and Be grateful :")

14 Comments:

  • At 3:17 PM, Blogger Purgatory said…

    greedy

     
  • At 4:22 PM, Blogger Spicy Pepper said…

    *HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGZ*

    "I'm always the one listening to people's problems, giving them advice, and being their needed support; without saying a word about my feelings" Thats how i am always :(

     
  • At 8:09 PM, Blogger The Simper said…

  • At 10:41 AM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    tinkerbell:
    Ohhhhhhhh thanks honey :)

    purgatory:
    Guilty as charged ;)

    spicy pepper:
    Allaaah! Akbar Hug bel denyaaaaa :) ohhh and if you wanna talk, I'm here ;)

    laialy_q8:
    Nothing beats a hug like a double hug ;)

    the simper:
    That was cute.. So cute :)

     
  • At 11:53 AM, Blogger MSB said…

    consider urself hugged! ;)

     
  • At 12:19 PM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    msb:
    Ohh I love hugs. Thanx for adding one more ;)

     
  • At 2:17 PM, Blogger DiiGMaa said…

    "If I am depressed, I usually go on long car rides. Cruising alone, thinking, listening to music and tasting the tears."

    Thats what I do..

    Smile sunshine ;***

     
  • At 2:44 PM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    diigmaa:
    Thanks pumpkin ;) If you feel like cruising lemme know ;)

     
  • At 3:10 AM, Blogger Dr.Lost said…

    sorry, aint no hug for free ;p i sooo do the cruisin bit with music bla bla.. a7ib a3eesh dor il depression.. ironic as that sounds.. hope ur feelin better woman..

     
  • At 11:15 AM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    dr.lost:
    "Aint no hug for free" <- Gee thanks for the generosity ;P and yes with ALL THOSE HUGS I GOT i feel much better :)

     
  • At 2:17 PM, Blogger Dr.Lost said…

    see you didnt need my hug, u're fine now.. :) glad you are anyways.. :)

     
  • At 2:22 AM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    dr.lost:
    I am fine now, bs wouldn't say NO for a HUG ... The more, the better :P

     
  • At 11:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm hereeeeee....

     
  • At 4:27 PM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    maze:
    Thanks for being hereeeeeeee... ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home