Q8 Cuteberry

Saturday, September 30, 2006

I'm in love.... with "Khalid"

Yup, I am in love *sigh*
  • It's not just that I love his name, Khalid. It's not just that it's my favorite name, Khalid.
  • It's not just that I plan to either marry a "Khalid" or give birth to a "Khalid". enshalla!
  • It's not just that I named my own brother "Khalid".
  • It's not just that I love to hear and call his name, Khalid.
  • It's not just because I believe that every Khalid is tall, handsome, masculine and gorgeous.
  • It's not just that his eyes has this amazing mysterious look that shows alot of stories and tales.
  • It's not just that he became a major part of my day.
  • It's not just that my family and friends like him as well.
  • It's because I enjoy the quality time. It's the best compared to the rest.
  • It's because I love the show "Khalid Bin Al-Waleed".
  • It's because it's the time when all members of the family gather and watch silently.
  • It's because after the show you can hear us all laughing and saying words such as "al-la3na", "9ahhon (as in shut-up)", "way7ak", and of course my favorite of all "Hubbbaaaaaaaaaaaaal!!"

I just love it! I love everything about it! I love Khalid! Khalid bin Alwaleed that is! *wink*

15 Comments:

  • At 1:26 PM, Blogger Purgatory said…

    what about 3adel emam?

     
  • At 1:33 PM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    Purgatory:
    Eeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww!! Why did you have to go there?! Alahoma enny saymaa .. Eww Eww Eww!

     
  • At 5:00 PM, Blogger Purgatory said…

    3ayel khaled :P

     
  • At 5:14 PM, Blogger SpiKeY said…

    ana owshahedho al2an .... al-la3na :P

     
  • At 8:22 PM, Blogger The Simper said…

    i haven't seen the show yet.. but reading ur post made me love it ;)

     
  • At 8:29 PM, Blogger Baroque said…

    OMG!
    i just posted about that yesterday!
    he's the only thing that makes this Ramadan so bearable!

    GOd he's handsome! and don't u love the eyes?

     
  • At 10:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    khalid khalid khalid//// i thought you like the name mosan too

     
  • At 2:59 AM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    Purgatory:
    Khalid.. Khalid with an 'I' ;)

    spikey:
    9ij al-la3naaa! I didn't see it today :"( bohoo kellaa mn 3yoon Purg :|

    the simper:
    Watch it and you'll love it even more ;)

    baroque:
    Ahhh the eyes! I just love devilish mysterious eyes *sigh*

    mosan mosan:
    Heheheh, Honey, I like the name 'Mosan' & more of the 'Mosan World' ;) *double wink*

     
  • At 9:19 AM, Blogger Transparently said…

    I haven't seen that show, well not yet. I saw some parts of it last night as I was having my so7our. I wish those shows came out on DVD.

     
  • At 10:35 AM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    transparently:
    I bet they will have it on DVDs soon, maybe once Ramadan ends. :)





    NOTE:
    I wonder if there is any blogger out there with the name "Khalid". (For curiousity purposes ONLY)

    All the real named "Khalid" please stand up .. Please stand up! ;)

     
  • At 11:49 AM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    bloo:
    Just say "Hola" to every Khalid you know ;)



    Reminder:
    All the real named "Khalid" please stand up! Please stand up! ;P

     
  • At 12:08 PM, Blogger K.thekuwaiti said…

    Finally .. a post about me :P
    K = Khalid

     
  • At 12:47 PM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    kthekuwaiti:
    Finally! a blogger named Khalid ;P

    Hello Khalid *waves+BIG GRIN* ;)

     
  • At 12:40 PM, Blogger K.thekuwaiti said…

    Ahlain! :P

     
  • At 7:14 PM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    kthekuwaiti:
    *sigh* hehehe ya3ni melted, I can't take it ;P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home