Q8 Cuteberry

Sunday, August 06, 2006

I Love Being Broke...



Here are my reasons... I Love being broke because ....

  1. I would spend more time exercising at the gym. (cuz I don’t have any other place to go to and waste ma money.. emm but but I love the wasting-money part *sigh*)
  2. I wouldn’t go to restaurants as much as I usually do. So I get to enjoy some home-cooked meals. (yum yum)
  3. I would actually lose a couple of vanity kilos due to reasons #1 and #2 (yaaaay!)
  4. I would do more of those family visits and “passing-by-to-say-hi” thingy… Family thinks am adorable, they love me, I get my #1 spot in their favorite people list. (And again.. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!)
  5. I would spend more quality time with Nooni Mooni (ommy). I would tease her bs she always end up making me the laughing-stock. (Thanks Nooni :/)

Last thought: Who the heck am I kidding! I HATE being broke .. Now show me the moneeeeeeeeeeeeeyyy !!! $$$

8 Comments:

  • At 1:27 PM, Blogger Purgatory said…

    Basically you spend money and gain weight, are you chubby :)?

     
  • At 1:42 PM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    Purg: hehehehe well if 55 kg is chubby then I guess I am :P You human-eater!

     
  • At 1:53 PM, Blogger Purgatory said…

    No 55 kg is thin, unless your a midget, then you would be chubby.

     
  • At 2:00 PM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    Purg: Nope, not a midget.. bs that was funny *giggles*

     
  • At 2:11 PM, Blogger Purgatory said…

    Then you must be 170 cm plus

     
  • At 11:01 PM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    Purg:
    always curious, arent we? ;)

    the1509:
    yeah bright side indeed heheh :P

    laialy_q8:
    lol.. good for you..keep it up ;P

     
  • At 12:34 AM, Blogger Dakhtour said…

    I'm not with u in No.2!!! I can't live without eating in the restaurant... At least my dinner ;)

    But hey great reasons that u have ;)

     
  • At 8:15 AM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    zizotime:
    I cant live without eating in restaurants too, that's why I said "I wouldnt go AS MUCH" not as "Never" :P heheh , by the way, am sorry bs your pic scared the *beep* out of me. Baby Mr.Ben.. DAMN UGLY!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home