Q8 Cuteberry

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Laaaih homma ketha?

Yesterday, I went to my aunt's house for Futoor. I love going there because she is my funniest aunt, plus my cousins are around my age, and boy oh boy aren't they maleqeen in a funny way or is it purely malaqa? I have no idea! *giggles* Bs they sure make me laugh. I had fun watching the game with the guys over there, they didn't even go to Diwanya for me *grin*

Here are some flashbacks from last night:

** Khalti: "KAKA?! 3aaad omma ma legat esm ela Kaka?! Allah yhadeeha bs!" *LOL*

** Cousin M: "Ashrab Vimto "Welllaa" Leban? Akil Yeresh "Welllaa" Harees ?" (He cracked me up honestly with this Kamco ad, hehehe!)

** Cousin Y was flipping through the channels and he landed on this "Belly Dancing channel" and he was thinking out loud saying: "Wainkom entaw lama nel3ab Haand Bel dewaniyaa? " (He was blushing afterwards hehehe *cute*)

** A Sudani band was singing in one of the channels (kinda rapping to Lambada tone), they were comparing between London and Sudan: "Laaaaaaaaih Homma ketha, homma ketha we7na kethaa laaaaaaaaaaih?" (IT WAS HALLARIOUS!) We were singing it during the game.. You had to be there to feel that vibe ;)

** The weather was super amazing last night, we ended up cruising with open windows and by the time I got home, I was sleeping like a baby :)

Last thought: Did you notice that the hot sauce "Bo deech" did not only change their label color, but the taste as well? IT'S SUPER HOT NOW! 1 new drop = 5 old drops! Ohhhhhh Ahhh!

9 Comments:

  • At 3:27 PM, Blogger Purgatory said…

    thats it? wain elzebda!

     
  • At 12:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Khaltich 3ajeeba...LOL!! tell her his name is actually Ricardo Kaka, bs for some reason they keep calling him kaka instead of Ricardo..
    You should have heard this girl in the crowd, at yesterday's match, she kept screaming "Ronaldin HO!" it sounded so funny

     
  • At 3:13 AM, Blogger Dr.Lost said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 3:14 AM, Blogger Dr.Lost said…

    hehe cute family mashallah.. ummm the weather was beyond amazing.. u need a convertible though :)

    and hot sauce? my god i can never eat anything spicy, my nose goes into severe depression, starts crying like a little biaatch , turns red.. then my tongue gets into a fight with my mouth and stays outta there for the next half hour (ya3ni za3lan) then my eyes start gushin out tears like im some 4 year old that lost his parents.. il zibda: i dont like shhhpicy food :)

     
  • At 11:12 AM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    purgatory:
    Mako zebda! Leeeeh enta keda entaa keda laaaaih? :P (this song suits you well)

    howahkan:
    I just loved the way Khalid Al-7arban said it: KAKA KAKA KAKA kaho KAKA, yel3abha KAKA, KAKA, hehehe

    dr.lost:
    But .. but Shhhpishy food is tasty.. Its worth all that drama your tongue has ;)

     
  • At 2:16 PM, Blogger Dr.Lost said…

    nuthin is worth my drama ;p

     
  • At 2:49 PM, Blogger Engineeroo said…

    it was nice game...
    we had a big gathering in qerqea3aaan thursday.... it was nice we end up in having mosabaqaat aselaah o ajwebaaah..... of 4 groups and each group of 6 people.... welmoshage3eeeeeeeen.... 7awaleanaah... ;)

    wish you good luck and allah ya7fe'6kooom jemeeee3

     
  • At 8:33 PM, Blogger The Simper said…

    glad to hear that u enjoyed ur time :) and hope u had baby dreams too ;)

     
  • At 2:20 AM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    dr.lost:
    Hehehe ok if you say so ;)

    engineeroo:
    Sounds fun... Hope your group won by the end of the night ;)

    the simper:
    Well, I was like a grumpy baby when they told me that we arrived home :|

     

Post a Comment

<< Home