Q8 Cuteberry

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

"The Ramadan Language"

Ramadan is almost over. It passed by real fast yet too slow. Too fast that I can't believe it's almost over, yet too slow that I can hardly wait to go back to my old system. I had a great time though, with all the family gatherings, ghabgat, silly tv shows and those TV ads...

I am just gonna write stuff down.. Stuff I might laugh at when I look back.. Stuff that I might use for future refrences.. Stuff that I like to call
"The Ramadan Language"
  • Maddaaaaaaaaaam same same Maddaaaam, Maddaaam same same Maddaaaaaam (I have to admit, I love this one! *giggles*)
  • Elmota7eddaaaaaaaaa! EMYAAA BEL EMYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! (Khalid, this one is for you)
  • Kellaaa entaaaa kellaaa entaaa! Shofy el3yoon 6ebq ela9el 6ebq el-a9el ... (seriously?)
  • Simpaaaa simpaaaa simpatic, ana 7elwaaa ana 6am3aaa ana sheeek, arrab thom, araaab shim!! (Ok, the shim part is my cousin's favorite, heheh BAAAD BAAD BOY!Aaaal aih? a6yaaab el-marshood : SOOO NOT!)
  • And seriously, what's up with the ad that has the groom sitting alone in the corner, sending sms saying "Maaal mn Eskaaan".. Looks more like .. allaah ya36eeek enshalla ,,try bait el-zakkat!
  • It's Bachaaa style.. It's Banaaaat style... It's shabaaab style! It's Myyyyy style! (My mom's favorite hehehe)
  • Keeeethaaa! Yaaa 7abeeeebaaaatyyy!! *crossed eyes*(6ash ma 6ash style! I just love it! I just love it!)
  • I am gonna miss HUBAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLL! *sniff sniff*

I know that all I wrote up there is bunch of kharabeee6...well, what do u expect me to write with stuffed tummy and jammed brain? :P

11 Comments:

  • At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You forgot:
    Ya girdee, Ya girdee ! :p

     
  • At 1:00 AM, Blogger Spicy Pepper said…

    Another one you forgot is "6ag6iga woo wanasa, 6ag6iga woo wanasa!" my favorite quote from the show opening of the show 6ash. My 2 favorite episodes this year were "the one with the superstar academy for terrorists" and "the one with the husbands going to cairo and thier wives spying on them in cairo without them knowing" LOL

     
  • At 2:53 AM, Blogger Dawn Fairy said…

    LOL right your tongue ( 9a7 lsanech )
    o madam same same madame same same

     
  • At 9:48 AM, Blogger Transparently said…

    lol, nothing like great memories to keep from ramdan... :) Yah, those ads are quite unique! and really keep their stamp.. mark.

     
  • At 10:40 AM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    laialy_q8:
    Hehehe told you so.. :P

    howahkan:
    Wee Ya girdee, how the hell did I forgot that? :P

    spicy pepper:
    Heheeh Good one."6ag6iga woo wanasa, 6ag6iga woo wanasa!" Too bad I didn't see the 2 episodes you mentioned :/

    dawn fairy:
    Right your body ;) Kelaa entaa kellaaa entaaa!

    transparently:
    Unique indeed, no matter how silly they are, you gotta love `em :)

     
  • At 11:20 AM, Blogger Noush0 said…

    Seriously TV adds are getting crazy..u have to check MBC now they have perfumes with different names "3andaleeb" "daloo3a" "ya 7ayat albi" " mouzhilla" "nadeeni" damn whats nextttt ?????? LOL i know i know "Bab Al 7arra" hehehe

     
  • At 2:04 AM, Blogger The Simper said…

    ha ha haaaa ;) cool post it's funny ;)

    aham shay simpa simpa simpaeek.. hathi 3anni tara ;)

     
  • At 2:13 AM, Blogger Baroque said…

    i love killa inta ;p loool they are quirky :P

     
  • At 11:17 AM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    noush0:
    Ana keda ana keda daloo3aaa daymaaaan.. I like this one ;) Not looking forward to see "bab el-7ara" perfume ;P

    the simper:
    Laaa wallaa?! You almost killed me when I told you it reminded me of you and now you say its "3annik" ? hehehe sij innik 3ayyaaaar! :P

    barouqe:
    I favor "Hatha ba66eeekh jeeeb raqqqy!! Madaam same same madaam" hehehe

     
  • At 12:01 PM, Blogger outlaw said…

    and i thought i was the only "minon" who sing this stuff once a while ;P

     
  • At 12:21 PM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    outlaw:
    Apparently, the whole country is goin insane with those Ads! hehehe

     

Post a Comment

<< Home