Q8 Cuteberry

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Ze Valnetine'Z Day :)



Scene #1:
Me: "Bacher V.day, and me being V-less :/"
My sis: "Lol, V.day is bid3a.. Who celebrate it will be cursed... Thank God u dont have a valentine.. This is the way I think about it, I am only allowed one bid3a a year and it is my Birthday! hehehehe"
Me: "Heheheh I feel much better now! Thanks :P"


Scene #2:
Me: "Hope you have a Happy Valentine's day with your loved ones! :) "
My friend: "You mean the imaginary loved ones? ;P"


Scene #3:
Me heading out of the gym (Yes, I spent V-day at the gym. It's my senctuary ;) ) and then this short chubby guy wearing a RED t-shirt approaching me, and BINGO! Right then and there, Proposing!!!! Creepy! A stranger, Valentine's day, Red T-shirt, Proposing! Need I say more?



Note to self:
Next 14th of Feb, Stay away from the color RED, ppl wearing RED, or anything that say "Valentine" :) Hope you enjoyed your day too ;)

6 Comments:

  • At 2:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Where's my chocolates ;p

     
  • At 12:58 PM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    Look at the topic, I even spelled "Valentine" ghala6 Hahahahah


    howahkan:
    I thought SP is getting u those ;P So, I should be the one asking THAT question ;P

     
  • At 11:43 AM, Blogger The Simper said…

    they call them natyoraaal typos ;) they sound "lov leyh" :) keep it misspelled ;)

    i LOOOLed at the third scene :P hehe messed up, yet maskeen guy .. but what is important to me is: can you elaborate more on the reaction that was generated naturally by q8cuteberry? ;)

     
  • At 9:04 AM, Blogger Transparently said…

    Love is like a box of chocolates, it only makes you fat (just look at married couples! Kroosh!) :P Red.. I think there is a true *reason* for the effect the color red has on bulls, next year I'm going shopping in spain before V-day for a few bulls to import. That should teach them. Andalez!

     
  • At 11:33 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    poor guy with the red t shirt ,, anyway who blames him no 1 can risist you

     
  • At 11:39 PM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    the simper:
    Heheheh well, if I was not mistaken, I am sure I gave the "DAAH!/HUH?/WHAT-THAA?!" look *giggles* :P

    transparently:
    Bulls haaa? Well Good Idea, I want one!! I want one!! :P

    mosan mosan:
    *looks happily at the Mirror, then it HITS me!*
    Hmmm, Mosaani, are you being sarcastic? ;P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home