Q8 Cuteberry

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

SnooooZzZzZe!!

I abso-freakin-lutely hate it when I wake up before my alarm goes off! Let it be an hour before, a minute or even a second, because I always end up hitting snooze and sleeping again. Usually, that means I will oversleep and I'll be late to work or missing whatever I needed to wake up for.

This morning, I woke up an hour before my alarm's song kicks in. Damn it, why did I drink that much water last night? :( I tried to ignore the urge to go, but you know what they say: "When you gotta go, you GOTTA go". Eventually I did, with half-closed eyes; Emmm or was it with closed eyes? I don't remember! The thing is going back to sleep means Ditching work, while waking up means heading to work early! I hate both ideas!

I went back to bed, flipped, rolled then JUMPED! No No No I am not going to let any "natural call" ruin this day for me by ditching work & feeling guilty later on. I am going to be fresh, energized and productive.

I got all freshen-up, all ready, head to my car then BAAAM! The weather is sooo unbelievable! Surely not a day to waste in the office.. I think I picked the wrong day to be "Productive"!!!

Be smart. Act right. Hit snooze!

Last thought: Abyyyy Mariiiiinaa Crescent NOW!!

6 Comments:

  • At 12:29 PM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    hehe i sit snooze every single day and end up being late to work :P

     
  • At 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lama i wake up ta3awadt now ini i switch off the alarm mara wa7da!! o arid anam!! lana i kno that my mama mara7 t5aleeni anaam ;* i love my mama!! o am late to skool EVERYDAY!! ;$

     
  • At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    3ayal, today I was late to work! il thahir killa minnich :p

    Ana, i hate waking up in the morning, that's why I have two alarm clocks and use the mobile clock :/ and I still have trouble waking up

     
  • At 3:57 PM, Blogger MiYaFuSHi said…

    Damn you for making 'ditching work' an option! :P

     
  • At 4:10 PM, Blogger Spicy Pepper said…

    The same thoughts crossed through my mind today, i woke up early then went right back to sleep and then woke up late as usual! :P The weather was amazing i had the sunroof open and the ipod was on and sped at an abnormal 100-120 km/h instead of the usual 160+ km/h dash to work :). Glad the work day is over :)

     
  • At 8:53 AM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    fonzy:
    Ohh and here I was thinking that you are the Ideal Hard worker! :P hehehe I got fooled!

    samboosa:
    I told my mom to STOP waking me up. I chose the alarm coz its 'snoozable' :P heheheh

    howahkan:
    La walla? Ana mali sheghel! Wasn't me! :P ohh and good luck with your multi-alarms ;)

    miyafushi:
    It's a default option! Neyahaha ;)

    spicy pepper:
    I don't know why we rather be late than early :/ Kuwaitieen moshkil wajed kabeer! hehehehe ohh and drive safely! sheno 160+? SLOW DOWN BUDDY!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home