Q8 Cuteberry

Saturday, November 04, 2006

The day I turned to be "Daloo3a"!

Halloween just passed and all scary topics,movies,costumes and characters came back to life. It got me all creeped out. Then, it got me thinking! When did I start to be such a "daloo3a"? Getting scared oh so easily! Not being able to look at a scary mask. Not being able to watch a scary movie.

I remember when I was thirteen, I used to collect horror movies. I loved to watch those movies when everyone is asleep at night, lights off and no one around. Heck, I used to read horror novels til I fell asleep. Ohh and how much did I enjoy sharing "yananwa" stories just before bed time. The thrill, the thoughts, the excitement!

I remember I was like that even when I went to the states, living on my own, enjoying those scary movies and novels by Stephen King and others. It's not just that, I remember having a Heart of steel, not being scared by anything or anyone. Let is be a roller-coster, sitting on a cliff-edge, speeding like crazy, or anything risky. My heart would not beat! It had the "Made of Steel" label.

Then one day, *POOF* it all changed. I don't know how. I don't know why. All I remember that my heart beat would start racing once I see or hear something scary (fiction or real). My knees would be shaking after a roller-coster ride. My eyes would be closed shut if I see a scary scene (including silly horror movie previews)

I am not like that. I want the old me. The one with the steel heart, not the fluffy 'daloo3' heart. I need to fix this!!

The day I turned 18, I turned to be "Daloo3a", What the *beep* is that?

8 Comments:

  • At 5:12 PM, Blogger MiYaFuSHi said…

    Join the club!

    That is the exact thing that happened to me, but once you put yourself out there again, you go back, little by little.

    I think it has something to do with maturing ;/

     
  • At 5:12 PM, Blogger MiYaFuSHi said…

    Join the club!

    That is the exact thing that happened to me, but once you put yourself out there again, you go back, little by little.

    I think it has something to do with maturing ;/

     
  • At 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i was just like u were bes now madree shfeeni i get shivers and goose bumps when sumthing scary happens!! but i still enjoy watching horror movies!! actually i love them!! i didnt turn 18 yet so who knows? maybe that'll change next year ;p

     
  • At 8:25 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I agree with miyafushi... I guess its lack of practice since one comes back from studying abroad...

    even if became daloo3a its very becoming of you

     
  • At 11:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You Daloo3a!? Killish ma la7atht :p

    I guess, as you grow older you tend to become more cautious of taking risks

     
  • At 9:20 AM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    miyafushi:
    Well, maturing is messing up my fun :(

    samboosa:
    Awww how cute! you are not 18 yet... well, let me know how things turn out for you ;)

    mosan mosan:
    How shall I practice? Try to force myself to watch a horror movie? Ya maaammmi! :r

    howahkan:
    LOL! Laish mo layeg 3alai? heheh well, I am not Daloo3a daloo3a .. but I get scared so easily and it's bugging me :/

     
  • At 12:05 AM, Blogger Peony said…

    Lol.. waih, 3ayal ana 3aksich.. When i was younger, i get freaked out by movies... fa instead of screaming, i;d remember funny things and laugh to fool my friends.. o0 laaih youmich my friends still thing that i don't get scared.. Bs books freak me out.. ya3ni i used to read Goosebumps & get goosebumps ;p
    now, i just avoid them because they're ridiculus.. ;p
    goodluck to being un daloo3a ;p

     
  • At 11:35 AM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    peony:
    How can you think of something funny when your heart is racing like insane?

    "Good luck to being un daloo3a" hehehe thanks ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home