Q8 Cuteberry

Sunday, June 24, 2007

To Whom It May Concern,


Dear You,

Please read my following reasons/excuses for not posting lately:

  1. I have this new job that is draing "3/4" my energy (daily morning meeting @ 7 am, need I say more?)
  2. At my work, I have access to internet and all, however, I can not check my e-mail, post comments or write a post. (aaal eih? security reasons :/)
  3. The remaining "1/4" of my energy is split between the gym, family & friends.
  4. Weekends are mine! All mine! Just to sleep, get massages, manicures, padicures and eat chocolate!

Moving forward, lemme talk about the things that I did in this past period - Just to keep you guys updated: (as IF you care *giggles*)

  1. I went to Shrek 3 ( my favorite scenes : the dying 7awal frog, the scared biscuit that pooped hahaha, and the farting baby shreks :P)
  2. I downgraded alot of Friends from "BF" (Best friend) to either "RF" (Regular Friend) or even "NF" (Not a Friend). I am rejudging my frienships.. It's about time :/
  3. I went to a "Cancer" Charity event, which was alot of fun. Alot of VIP ppl, Nice music, Tariq Al-Ali did the auction which was halarious, Husain Al-Jasmi sang amazingly at the end of the night. It was well organized, very classy, very entertaining and it was for a good cause :)
  4. I managed to have the time to go to ONE wedding, which was the worst wedding I've ever been to or heard of. And to know the families that were organizing! Tsk Tsk disapponited!
  5. I miss you guys! I never stopped reading the blogs.

PEACE OUT ;)

5 Comments:

  • At 7:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Excellent comeback! Now, all you need to do is have a perfect follow-through ;p "Hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeee's Cuteberry!" *small firecrackers popping in background*

    I saw Shrek 3 and it was the best! I want to watch it again! I love the weekend phrase "Yours, all yours!" :p

     
  • At 11:45 PM, Blogger The Simper said…

    welcome,
    welchome,
    and always muchas welcomoos sinorita ;)

    listen.. i know some are really busy to the poin that they can't find the time to blog or reply on comments..

    but hey.. u always should have the time for couple liner posts.. ok?
    ;)

    wish u ZA best ;)

     
  • At 12:57 PM, Blogger Spicy Pepper said…

    I would have to say a very warm welcome back. you have been missed. regarding the friends issue, i tend to stick to my small circle of friends and not add anymore to them, cause most likely the ones you add will not last as long :) You havent been reading my blog at all. comments do speak for themselves:P

     
  • At 5:23 PM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    n. :
    Hehehe loved that firecrakers thingy ;) Kela emsaweeli jaaw, Thanks :P

    the simper :
    Thank you..
    Merci..
    Gracia.. ;)

    I didnt come back for a 2-liner post, I came back for "garga" posts :P


    Spicy Pepper:
    First of all, I did not comment on ur blog "YET" coz I didnt hear ur podcast o enta 9ayer DJ these days mashalla 3laik ;) bs I promise I will.. Oh and you may be shocked that the friends that I am talking about are OLD friends :/

     
  • At 11:39 AM, Blogger Spicy Pepper said…

    For some reason i thought they were new! :( Anyways i hope it would work out. Miss ya, hope you stay on for a while. give me your feedback when you hear it :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home