Q8 Cuteberry

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

My bébé iz not home :(

"Caution: Weird semi-french language ahead"

Oh well Good luck with tonight's post:

I havve nosing to do tonightt so, I go fogh little` shoppingg in za ve'ghy c'gho'wded Aghrea de Salmeya. I go in za shopp and I buy somesing fogh moi andd fogh ma mére. ZENN ZEE DIZAZTEGH!!!! My Cagh got zis oghange clampp on zaa side. I paghked in za NO STOP zoné, you know zat yelloww and ze black, iz no goood *sniff sniff*





Mon bébé iz not home wiz me tonightt. It iz in Da salmeya Blvd waiting for moi to get tommoghow :(


How can I Zleep? Ohh well, Bonne nuit ...


Last thought: If you had some trouble reading the post then, here are some help tips:
gh= French R, s = th, z= s, doube letters = emphasize on it when reading outloud. It should be fun *wink*

9 Comments:

  • At 4:26 AM, Blogger eshda3wa said…

    wow
    ur french is really good :)
    care to teach me?

    oh n sorry abt ur car

     
  • At 7:43 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Désolé d'entendre cela, espérez que vous obtenez votre dos de
    voiture bientôt ! bonne nuit

     
  • At 9:21 AM, Blogger Transparently said…

    Yeah that is a shame :/ Poor car, waiting for you now, in the street, all alone.. negligence tsk tsk :p

     
  • At 2:10 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I love your accent

     
  • At 2:10 PM, Blogger The Simper said…

    ohh lala.. j'aime votre bel accent.. no no.. jadoooogh votre accent ;)

    je suis très désolé pour votre voiture.

     
  • At 2:25 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Happy birthday to wildest cutest berry ever

     
  • At 4:17 PM, Blogger EniGma said…

    hahahahahahahha! oooops, pardon ;)

    i meant awww, that's not good :(

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    eshda3wa:
    Buttt of coughse,it iz my pleasughe to help you mon daghling :P

    mishaal:
    Ohh merci beaucoup :) Mon bébé iz wiz me now .. No pghoblemooo ;)

    transparently:
    Ohhh! Zis iz when zay say: "7g elshemattaa ya sa3aaad!" *giggles*

    mosan mosan:
    Merci beaucoup mon chéri :) *blush*

    the simper:
    Ohhh Ohh plzzz stopp, I blush! and Merci fogh zos veghy sweet woghds ;)

    enigma:
    It iz okay to laugh now :P it iz home wiz me now :P

    Specially for MOSANIIII:

    ***Bon anniversaire!! mon chéri***

     
  • At 12:13 PM, Blogger Sara said…

    hmmm poor car .. next time 9ef6ay fe mokan 3adel 7aram ysawoon shezi feha ;p

     

Post a Comment

<< Home