Q8 Cuteberry

Thursday, March 01, 2007

I'm Broke & I'm Lovin' it !!

Yup,Yup, Yup!! I am broke and I love coz every fils was well spent.. I just got back from an amazing trip to Dubai. I am falling in love more and more with this city every time I visit it.


The weather was AMAZING! I would swim in the morning and get a tan, AND at night I could feel a nice cold breeze..

The shopping, aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh the shopping.. Well, I am broke for a good reason *giggles*

The fun I had at Ski Dubai, teasing the kids there and racing with them..

The way I spoiled myself (since no one bothers to spoil me) hehehehe

The great time I had with my friends at Buddha Bar (I just love this place!)

The crazy songs me and the girls kept singing there (such as "el3enab" by 3emad ba3roor LOL!/ "Hal tazoonno" by Lucy/ "Mogga mogga" by Mo96afa Amar) all was REPEATEDLY played in Mazzika channel ..

The odd coincidences of pumping into ppl I dont get to see in Kuwait for years and see them in Dubai..

The badleyyat we said, I still don't know how we managed to understand eachother :P


I could NOT help but wonder if Kuwait will ever EVER get to 1/2 of what Dubai got to be.. I wonder! oh and btw Happy 3eed wa6ani and ta7reer :)

Last thought: I've been told that Dubai is a great place to visit and have fun, bs its really a headache living there, I wonder if this is true, and I am considering trying it to see for myself.. What do you think?

18 Comments:

  • At 12:00 AM, Blogger The Simper said…

    el 7imdilaah 3al salama dear.. glad that u enjoyed ur time in dubai.. it is such a cool place for few days only :D

    and since u have been singing there.. now sing with me.. "back to life.. back to reality" ;)

    happy to see a new post by u :)

     
  • At 12:17 AM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    the simper:
    LOL @ "Back to life, back to reality" heheheheh reality sucks!

    happy to see a new comment by you *wink*

     
  • At 4:50 AM, Blogger 3baid said…

    "Pumping into people"

    LOL! XD

     
  • At 12:06 PM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    3baid:
    LOOL!! hehehe well since Badleyyat was a MAJOR part of this trip, I'm keeping this un-edited for fun :P

     
  • At 6:40 PM, Blogger eshda3wa said…

    7mdellah 3al salamah
    glad u had fun
    inshallah kuwai will get to be like that soon

     
  • At 10:20 PM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    eshda3wa:
    Thanks :) Yeah I do hope that Kuwait turns to be like that soon bs its like "Mission Impossible" :|

     
  • At 11:33 AM, Blogger Engineeroo said…

    I am glad that you had fun... I like Dubai too...

    the thing I want to comment on your question if Kuwait will ever get 1/2 of what Dubai got?.... my answer is yes/no...
    yes as the technology and all these great activities that can be done...
    no for the drinks and all these crazy night life they have there... tell me did you see any Emarati family there in Dubai?? even emarati guys there are after the foreign girls... that is what I really don't want to see in Kuwait ...

     
  • At 12:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    welcome back my dear I'm glad we had a great time and glad you had great shoppin. Kuwait will never be like that because of all the retarted ppl in the goverment.

    what did you get me ?

     
  • At 12:21 PM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    engineeroo:
    It's not just about the crazy night life, its about the way everything is done there, all in order, laws are being respected and stuff like that :)
    and I saw a couple of UAE ppl, but they were well behaved :)


    mosan mosan:
    Hehehe it's sad & funny and unfortunately true, it is the retareded ppl in Kuwait :/

    Mosaaani, about the thing that I got you, I need your e-mail plzzzz ;)

     
  • At 2:51 PM, Blogger Spicy Pepper said…

    Cuteberry,
    Welcome back, im glad you had a nice trip. Dubai is really expensive but it is a nice change from Kuwait. I think we can be better here in many ways but i dont want to see us open up as big as Dubai has. You have the good things and bad things to consider. Budhha bar is cool though. Especially the wasabi nuts they have on the bar, its always cool getting someone to try them for the first time and see the reaction. Any cool parties while you were there?

    Oh and PS:
    HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NAAAS WOO NAAAS ASHOOF!! getting gifts for some people and not others! HMPH! :P

     
  • At 10:36 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    you'll find it on my blog

     
  • At 10:43 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 12:15 PM, Blogger The Simper said…

    ee wala nas o nas :D

     
  • At 1:26 PM, Blogger The Simper said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 1:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    e mail correction

    start_up2000@hotmail.com

     
  • At 7:08 PM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    spicy pepper:
    Hehehehe weeee ba3ad 3omri, heheheh You are sooo adorable *giggles* You are in my gift list for next trip, I promise ;)

    mosan mosan:
    Thank you honey ;)

    the simper:
    Chenna shayashkom SP!! :P Okay okay The simpaa is on daa list yoo *wink*

     
  • At 9:09 AM, Blogger Transparently said…

    7emdellah 3al salamaaa, hope u had a wonderful time (yes.. we did talk about it :P Just wanted to drop by ur post here ;))

     
  • At 11:14 PM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    transparently:
    Allah eysalmik ;)
    drop by anytime Mr.Blue ;)

    P.S: Loving that "Bang! Bang!" Pic :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home