Q8 Cuteberry

Monday, August 07, 2006

To my BF, with love...


To my "Best Friend" that is!! Not "Boy Friend" (you gossip-lover :P)!!

So, where was I ?! ohhh yeah ..

To my Best Friend,,,
You are my friend.. I love you and I care a whole LOT about you.. I will always be there for you no matter what.. I will do anything just to put a smile on your face ... I always do that without asking for anything in return.. But this time I have a tiny teny lil favor to ask... A simple request.. I will ask you in the nicest sweetest way possible.. "Darling, sweety,honey, would you please please please STOP BEING SUCH A DRAMA QUEEN?!" That's all, thank you .. wuv yew :* *kisses & Hugs*


Last thought: True
Friendship lasts FOREVER :)

5 Comments:

  • At 1:38 PM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    the_1509:
    If you have friends like that then auction them off on ebay.. They are pricey "limited edition" items heheh *evil-grin* Kacheeeeng! $$$;P

     
  • At 1:48 PM, Blogger SpiKeY said…

    hehe intersting...friends are amazing..but look out gurl..some people can change that friendship...u keep it up gurl :)..ow allah ya5alekoom 7ag ba3ath :)

     
  • At 2:09 PM, Blogger Transparently said…

    Very sweet. This reminded me of a certain website...
    http://cuteberry.youaremyfriend.com/
    (Replace cuteberry with your friends name)
    Too bad you can't add the optional "Drama Queen" to the river of text. Enjoy :)

     
  • At 2:16 PM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    spikey:
    No worries eyes WIDE open ;) and thanks dear :)

    tranparently:
    Ohh loved the site.. Thanx hon :)

     
  • At 9:10 AM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    the_1509:
    ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home