Q8 Cuteberry

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Back in Business!


Back to business. Back to work, "Real work". "Getting up early and leaving late" work. "Doing actual work" work. I guess this is one of the things about Ramadan that I will surely miss. The slacking-off, the nothing to do at work, the guilt-free laziness and everything that I did (err or didn't do) blaming it on Good Holly Ramadan.

Eid was good. Well, it was okay. I didn't get any 3eediya though. Not even after I used my famous CSPF (Cute Sad Puppy Face) *sniff sniff*. I tried, I did I did, but no luck. It reached a point that just when I say "3eedik embarak" the answer would be "Laa! No 3eediya for you!" *giggles* allah kareem. I enjoyed it nonetheless. Hope you all did.

I need to lose those couple of kilos I gained in Ramadan. The thing is, my gym membership ended exactly with the last day of Ramadan (What a luck huh?) I dunno whether I should renew my membership or just try a new gym so I can start off fresh and energized. Until then, my friend suggested that if I go 2 weeks without eating anything after 6 pm, I can easily lose those vanity kilos. I think I will give it a shot!

I am not an addicted blogger yet, but I sure MISS some of the bloggers *wink*


Last thought: Psssstt. You. Yes, YOU! I miss you ;)

12 Comments:

  • At 11:13 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I'm glad you had a good eid and I'm glad you missed me ;)

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    mosan mosan:
    Mosaaaaaaaan! You are back! Welcome back honey.. Yup yup, I do miss you ;)

     
  • At 12:46 PM, Blogger K.thekuwaiti said…

    While your friends advice is a step in the right direction; it won't get you very far.

    Some simple steps:

    1. Eat a good breakfast
    2. Stay away from proccesed/sugar foods
    3. Work Out
    4. Drink lots of water
    5. Have a light dinner

     
  • At 12:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sara7atan ma 7assayt like it was Ramadan this year...don't ask me why, it just felt different not like before.

    i hope I'm one of the bloggers that you missed...using your infamous CSPF ;) not working ? :/

     
  • At 1:50 PM, Blogger The Simper said…

    i thought the "last thought" for me ;)

     
  • At 1:54 PM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    kthekyuwaiti:
    I usually do all the above, my weakness though is "bread" :( or any types of "mawale7".. I wanna go back to 54 kg before 2007 comes by! Wish me luck!

    howahkan:
    You know what, I feel the same way. Poor Ramadan passed by with a blink of an eye. Ohh and the CSPF worked ;) you are on the list.. welcome aboard ;)

    the simper:
    Simpeeeeeeeeeee,, hey you :>
    Well, instead of "I thought" use "I know" ;)

     
  • At 2:02 PM, Blogger Purgatory said…

    sh7qa lose, mafeeech shay, do not listen to bad advice!

     
  • At 2:11 PM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    purgatory:
    Purrrrrgyyyyyyyyyy! *BIG HUG* I missed YOU! hehehehe
    Don't worry winter is almost here with all the jackets and stuff you won't notice the difference ;P

     
  • At 2:49 PM, Blogger Purgatory said…

    good, wear four.

     
  • At 1:06 AM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    Purgatory:
    I don't think our winter would be THAT cold ;P

     
  • At 3:32 PM, Blogger Spicy Pepper said…

    Ohhhhh, thanks devilish cute angel cuteberry girl i miss you too :)

     
  • At 6:06 PM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    spicy pepper:
    Heheheh I can't help but smile and blush *wink* and *blush blush blush* ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home