Q8 Cuteberry

Saturday, October 21, 2006

To All Maa Brothaaaaz & Sistaaaaz..

This coming Eid is considered my first eid in Kuwait after 8 long years. I don't think I am looking forward to it honestly and I don't know why. I am assuming that the fact that I am not going to be getting 3eedia is what's killin` it for me. The fact that I no longer going to count maa money-eh after each dinar I recieve. The fact that I no more going to tease my sisters/cousins that I am 1/4 dinar richer. The fact that I won't be able to cheat my dad and tell him that he didn't give me 3eedia and I end up getting it three or four times.
*Wondering* Am I going to get 3eediya this Eid? Ohhh Am I suppose to give 3eediya?! DAMN! I hope not! heheheh I demand that as long as we don't have kids, we are suppose to be treated as kids and get 3eediya from everyone and anyone. *giggles* Let it be 1/4 dinar (ahh the good old days) or let it be 20 KD (Kids these days won't take less!)

To all my brothaaz and sistaaaazzz,

$how me the moneeeyyyyyeeeeehhh!

عـــــيــــد كـــــــــــــــــــــــم مـــــــبــــــــــــارك وعـــساكـــــــــــم من عــــواده

12 Comments:

  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger Transparently said…

    Eeeeeeeeid mubarak to u!
    I know the truth of growing up and not getting anything for Eid isn't too fancy.

    I don't think you'd give ediya if you don't have kids unless you want to. My aunt for example, is well over 35 and she always gives ediya, even tho she doesn't have kids. I'm guessing its a little early to give it out :P Maybe after the budget can take a had eid hit lol.

     
  • At 12:42 PM, Blogger Transparently said…

    had eid hit <- is a type-o I meant, "hard eid hit".

     
  • At 12:53 PM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    transparently:
    TBlueeeeeeeeee! Don't just stand there talking about 3eediya without giving me any! That's just mean! *giggles* Ohh and 3asaak mn el3aydeen o el-fayzeen ;)

     
  • At 1:25 PM, Blogger Spicy Pepper said…

    As long as your working with your own income you should be giving eidiya!! :P, i got 8 nephews and nieces, so i really have to have the budget prepared twice a year (oh and coardination with the aunts and uncles is important just in case they decide to increase the eidiya allah yaster)

     
  • At 1:32 PM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    spicy pepper:
    LOL! That's so cute! You give out 3eediya? But.. but I am not ready to give 3eediya, on the other hand, I am ALWAYS prepared to recieve ;) (would that be a valid excuse?)

     
  • At 1:39 PM, Blogger Spicy Pepper said…

    Cuteberry, inshalla next year :)

     
  • At 12:21 AM, Blogger joeymania said…

    oh sis , i Lost the Eid spiret from the moment they stoped giving me Eidia , lol
    now i give eidia , thats Sucks :P

     
  • At 8:25 AM, Blogger Cixousian Panic said…

    LOL!! :D

    eee i wanna 3eediya too, its so unfair .. its actually my first eid away from home this year... its actually tougher than i thought..

    ayamich sa3eeda :P

     
  • At 8:22 PM, Blogger MiYaFuSHi said…

    ee wallah!

    Show us the money!

     
  • At 3:02 PM, Blogger The Simper said…

    3eedich mbarak.. o 3asaach min el 3aydeen ;)

    so.. how much did u pay/get? ;)

     
  • At 5:30 AM, Blogger Dr.Lost said…

    3eedich imbarak.. and send me my 3eediya too pleaseeee :)

     
  • At 1:39 PM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    spicy pepper:
    no 3eedya to any kids until I have my own :P that's my rule!

    joeymania:
    After experiencing this 3eed, I realized that I DID NOT lose the eid spirit, it's just that it is not THAT "jolly" anymore hehehe

    cixousian panic:
    Well, you will miss it when u are away and by the time you get back, BOOM "No 3eediya for you!" heheeh o kel 3am o entay eb khair :)

    miyafushi:
    say it again & again.. Only LOUDER ;)

    the simper:
    ayyamik sa3eeda honey :) and I paid $$ and got ZERO :/

    dr.lost:
    ayamik sa3eeda :) well, itha YOU got any, send me some ;P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home