Q8 Cuteberry

Sunday, October 29, 2006

To Whom It May Concern,

This post is written to give out some of my personality, to show the real me, it's random stuff from here and there:


* I am a morning person, I love the sunshine. The more sunshine, the better my mood gets :)

* I love dogs more than cats. I had two dogs and I still have my cat, "Ga6oosha"

* I have never been in love. Looking forward to when this happens. (Am I heartless? I don't know!)

* I hate all kinds of smoke! However, if I have to choose to sit next to a smoker, it would be cigarettes, sheesha, cigars respectively. (Eekh!)

* I have a weakness for ice-cream (KDD Thahab being my favorite) and Mawale7. Sometimes I like to have both at the same time. *eye-rolling*

* I like it when people think I am mysterious and hard to understand *giggles* I just think they are trying too hard.

* I am nice with everyone, regardless. However, once I feel that people are mixing being nice with naive, I show my other side, (dark side) Neyahahaha! :P

* Two types of people that I can NEVER stand, the "always suspicious" and the "Stingy". NEXXXTTTTT!!

* My favorite animals are: a horse, a dolphin and a dog. (If I can have all of them, I would be in heaven!)

* I had "Cute Devilish" on my fridge, til one day I noticed that my dad changed it to "Cute Angel". I've been a "Cute Angel" ever since. (Isn't that sweet?! *wink*)

* For some unknown freakin` reason, I can NOT wait til I turn 27. I really am looking forward to it.

17 Comments:

  • At 1:09 PM, Blogger Transparently said…

    I prefer cats over dogs, but I love thahab :D Great post :)

     
  • At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thahb is my least favourite type of KDD ice cream :/ Yet, I love KDD, I think it's the best!
    And, yeah I do prefer dogs over cats..I can't stand cats, they annoy the hell out of me

     
  • At 3:30 PM, Blogger Spicy Pepper said…

    Excellent Post!. Silver is my favorite ice cream. I like dogs more than cats. I always knew your dark side will prevail over your good one:P. I think the cute devilish title should stick :)

     
  • At 3:30 PM, Blogger Spicy Pepper said…

    Oh and one more thing i forgot, why you looking forward to 27?? i would want to stay 26 all my life :P

     
  • At 3:36 PM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    transparently:
    Get me a life supply of KDD Thahab and I will give you my cute Ga6oosha, how about that? ;P

    howahkan:
    Noooo! Thahab is the best! but for curiousity reasons, what is your favorite?

    Spicy Pepper:
    Lol! So, you knew that I had a cute devilish dark side all along?! LOL! Bad bad you :P ohh and I am not 26 yet, wish I can jump from 25 to 27! :)

     
  • At 3:52 PM, Blogger MacaholiQ8 said…

    That's a decent list but it's too short to show who you really are. :P

    btw, I've never seen anyone who's excited to get older? :/

     
  • At 3:57 PM, Blogger Purgatory said…

    you live in a zoo

     
  • At 5:58 PM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    the criticizer:
    Too short? hmmm I will be adding new stuff every now and then ;) plus, Its true that I want to be older, but being in the 20's is still young :>

    Purgatory:
    Honey, I think you are mistaken me with your neighbor! ;P

     
  • At 6:01 PM, Blogger Baroque said…

    haha i wanna get married when i'm 27..

     
  • At 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, to fill your curiousity, my favourite KKD ice creams are: Columbia and 9aroukh...

    Wanna know why? Your gonna think it's funny, and don't laugh :/, but ever since I can remember I've always wanted to become a jet pilot because i love Air Force Jets and my uncle is a retired Air force pilot...So, to cut long story short, anything that had planes (i.e. books, videos, ice cream) I loved ! I hope that story didn't bore u

     
  • At 11:41 PM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    barouqe:
    Enshalla! Don't forget my invitation ;)

    howahkan:
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that's sooo cute! So, if I was a jet plane, you would love me forevaaa and evaaaaaaa? ;P

     
  • At 5:04 AM, Blogger Cixousian Panic said…

    *definately dogs over cats
    *lulu KDD is my favourite

    and i wanna stay 22 forever.. in a few months i turn 23 and its killing me :P

    awesome post :P

     
  • At 9:29 AM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    laialy_q8:
    Yup.. I honestly don't know why! It's either it would be the best phase of my life, or I'm just gonna die at the age of 27! It just triggers me.. :)

    cixousian panic:
    Ahhh Lulu, I like it too (it's my sister's favorite) and enjoy 23, I had my most fun of my life at that age *wink*

     
  • At 3:17 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    too bad your a morning person becuause all the fun is at night time

    Dont worry abt falling in love its no big deal 90% headach and 5% ok and 5% nothing

    I love e cream and I love fries
    Nice to everyone ! whats up with that?

    I'm glasd you like horses

    like the otherswhy 27?

     
  • At 3:38 PM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    mosan mosan:
    I am a morning person indeed, but who said anything about me not enjoying my NIGHT TIME ;P

    LOL! That's your definition of love? Well, from what I hear, I guess you got it all figured out :P

    Oh Oh I love fries too!

    Yup, So Nice, but I can be the VERY mean if they don't appreciate my "niceness" side :)

    27! ahhh Wish I knew :)

     
  • At 8:19 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    sorry for the misspelling I was have asleep at work today

    so I have it figuered out how boring...

     
  • At 9:06 AM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    mosan mosan:
    LOL! I didnt notice your misspelling until you mentioned it.. That makes me as asleep as you were :P

    There is NOTHING boring about the big "Mosan World" *wink*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home