Q8 Cuteberry

Friday, July 06, 2007

Co-worker From HELL!!

In my new job, I have this co-worker, who I first met few years back as my cousin's classmate. When I saw him at work the first time, it was all nice and formal, all "hi's"and bye's". THEN, he started talking! Started making conversations! Started shocking me! and STILL does....

Want to know the "shocking conversations"? Hmmm lemme give you a sample...

Conversation Uno
Him: Haaaa cutyaaa.. Shloonich?!
/me thinking: (cutyaa? shako?)
Me: hmmm zaina, enta shloonik?
Him: Makoo.. thaba6t wa7daa ams.. 3ad mn zemaaan mo 6ale3 ba66alt agez...
/me shocked!
Me: Ohh ok

Conversation Dos
Him: Good morning!
Me: Good morning..
Him: Yah Yah Yah 9ayraa 7elwaa elyoum.. esh3enich? emwa3daaa?
/me shocked!
/me no comment!

Conversation Tres
Him: Agoool..
Me: Hala?
Him: chenna awal kaan jesmich a7laa? kentay skinny.. tara a7laa 3laich..
/me pissed off!
Me: a7la wela mo a7la! It's none of your business o ma7ad 6alab rayik!

Conversation Cuatro
Him: OKH! Laish 7asha sha3rech?! Ma a7b el-BOY!
Me: Listen! I think I have to state clearly that ako farg between me, your diwaniya friends, and your GF.. as I believe that you do not see that LINE and you keep crossing it all the time! PLZ STOP talking to me until you see that LINE clearly...
Him: eshda3waaa ! Yalla 3aaad!
Me: I said STOP talking to me until you see that LINE!
Him: okay okay.. khalas .. I am so sorry! Wont happen again! bs la t3a9been!
Me: GOOD!

He stopped being a jerk for a couple of conversations, then he is all BACK being a jerk and all... I really don't know what to do with this guy!! Does anyone have a "Co-worker from Hell"? How do you deal with him/her?


Last Thought: For some reason, I keep avoiding the sun, though I am dying to get a golden tan! Could it be? Me? Worried about wrinkles? What the *BEEEEEEEEEEP*?!?!

8 Comments:

  • At 12:24 AM, Blogger The Simper said…

    i hate those people..

    i hate them when they just talk.. and i would kick their BEEEP if they cross lines!

    do u have to do any work/tasks with him??

    if not.. then just give him the skips..

    maybe u need to bring this to someones attention cause he sounds shaky in his head.. so becarefull?

    happy 07-07-07 where do u wana go? we don't have much time to think :P

     
  • At 7:03 AM, Blogger Shwaish said…

    ohh 7ada i know wat ur talking abt!! it7iseen so surreal and u try to be polite, not wanting to show the shrew within, and no matter how many hints, and home many f-offs u give, they still continue to be that...uuhh allah iy3eenich

     
  • At 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    tell him politely to stop talking to you or you will file a formal complaint for harassment.

    works all the time..here..they get fired 3ala 6ool if someone filed harassment. ;)

     
  • At 10:32 AM, Blogger Purgatory said…

    I think I am the co-worker from hell for some people :)

     
  • At 12:07 PM, Blogger Spicy Pepper said…

    Always be formal, the more face you give the more talk you will get. (literal translation) Hehe. Hope he gets the idea.

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    yeah as they have said, best thing to do is stay formal. If he starts talking that way, just ignore him. Literally.. ignore /ignore.. yep, exactly! IGNORE! :r ma yenfa3 ela chithe

     
  • At 8:51 PM, Blogger 3baid said…

    You can complain to the manager and let him know that you're serious.

     
  • At 4:58 PM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    the simper:
    Too bad that I have to work with him, not daily though, Thank God for that... Ohhh by the way, since we didn`t have enough time to plan our 07-07-07, let's plan something special for 08-08-08 *wink wink* ;P

    princess:
    I wanted to be nice with him as I am with everyone else, bs he is not giving me any other option! :/

    R:
    I followed your advice, and I think its working ;) hehehe oh well, at least for the time being :>

    Purgatory:
    Heheheh how come I am not surprised?! AT ALL :P *giggles*

    Spicy pepper:
    Khalas, me no give him any face :P ohhh and I like that translation of yours ;)

    n.:
    Too bad that I can not ignore as I have to work with him on some cases.. Bs I will be SUPER FORMAL with him :>

    3baid:
    I won`t complain just yet, but I told him that I will if he didnt behave.. I am giving him a chance to be a "Gentleman" :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home