Q8 Cuteberry

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Brain Vs. Tongue


I went to Starbucks with Patoota the other day. (please note that both brain and tongue in the story belong to moi)

Starbucks Guy (SG): Hello :) May I take your order?
Me: hi .. well, I need one coffee frappuccino.. Runny please
SG: Sure ma`am, what size?
(brain: Tall please..)
Tongue: Latte, please.
SG: You want a latte?
Me: NOOO, I want a runny coffee Frap.!
SG: Ohh Ok, what size?
(brain: Tall..)
Tongue: Latte..
SG: Do you want a latte? or a Coffee Frap.?
Me: I want a coffee Frap!!.. Sheesh! *frustrated!*
SG: and the size .. ?
Me: Latte!! Latte!! *pissed-off tone*
(brain: you've been saying Latte instead of tall size idiot!!!)
*NOW it hits me!!*
Me: Ohh I meant Tall size please :/ *super embarrassed*



I turned to Patoota and she had a wide stupid grin on her face, "yeah that's what you get when making fun of my Monalisa hahahaha", she said it with full satisfaction ...


Last thought: Don't you just hate it when your brain and tongue dont agree?! Your brain says something and your tongue just say another thing... Your brain wants to keep mouth shut, but your tongue let it all out?! Slip of a tongue haaa ? :/

17 Comments:

  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    mar:
    I noticed that too :P I wonder what the employees would write: "Dear Diary, As always, several retarded customers came by today! Yup nothing new. Good night Diary" hehehehe

     
  • At 12:04 PM, Blogger Transparently said…

    It was probably your coffee deprived self that kept screaming latte. No worries, as long as your brain says tall, and not latte you'll be fine.

     
  • At 12:18 PM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    transparently:
    If my tongue keeps saying other than what my brain intends, then am %100 DOOMED!

     
  • At 12:31 PM, Blogger Purgatory said…

    See, told you, women and brains :P

     
  • At 12:49 PM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    purg:
    I sooooooooooo knew that you gonna say that!! :P I knew it! I knew it! You see, we are smart enough to predict the future hehehe..

     
  • At 1:53 PM, Blogger iliveinq8 said…

    STARBUCKS SUCKS :/

     
  • At 2:39 PM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    i_live_in_q8:
    Well, I fell in love with it at first sip of Frap. in snowy Boston. Ahhhh so romantic *sigh*

     
  • At 8:03 PM, Blogger Dawn Fairy said…

    LOL that happened to me before :P
    thank you for bieng my laugh of the day ;)

     
  • At 10:21 PM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    dawn fairy:
    Glad that am not the only one ;) ohh and glad to be the laugh of your day .. hmmm i guess :P,, doesnt sound right though :/

    orange juice:
    Lucky u to be getting through without embarrassment.. I blush easily :/ DAMN IT!

    laialy_q8:
    are you sure? I bet someone has some confessions due very soon :P

     
  • At 12:07 AM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    the 1509:
    LOL!! Fashlaaa !hehehehe. Opssy, Oh I mean I didnt get it! (better pretend to look puzzled with an angelic innocent look *giggles*) ;P

     
  • At 12:34 PM, Blogger Purgatory said…

    So you wrote it waiting for my response?

     
  • At 5:51 PM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    Purg:
    Busted! ;) I guess I wanted u to pass by So I can say "Happy Birthday Old fellaa :P".. Its ur B-day, and I wont argue with u (that's ur gift!)

     
  • At 1:29 AM, Blogger the tooth.fairy said…

    Hahaha, that was hilarious

    I hate when that happens to me, but i like it when it happens to other people :P fun to watch

    a7la shay when you realize how stupid you were for saying the wrong thing over and over and OVER again :P

    Nice post .

     
  • At 5:29 AM, Blogger FA$HIONISTA said…

    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    wallah you got me laughing like a crazy person o0o my sisters nanny is looking at me like OK this familia is officialy crazy
    loooooooooooooooooooool
    nice post and even nicer blog

     
  • At 12:20 PM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    butterfly:
    Watch out, it might happen to you someday :P .. and thanks :)

    la brazilian bella:
    Nothing wrong with being crazy.. Keep it up :P and Gracia ;)

     
  • At 4:07 PM, Blogger fire alarm said…

    This happens to me all the time. I'd be sitting there going on and on.. someone in the back of my head is saying abdulla shut up abdulla shut up ur making an ass out of urself ur insulting them.. bus i always continue.. !! :/

     
  • At 10:40 PM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    abdulla:
    heheh that's just funny.. Your brain and mine should meet up someday :P lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home