Q8 Cuteberry

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

** My Beloved 3antar **



I just realized that My 3antar (or "3antar Wachini" as I always call him), passed away two years ago, 22-August-2004. I miss those hazel eyes looking at me as I pass by or when I just try to piss him off :( He had those killer sad eyes that would make your heart melt. My mom HATES dogs, but she got attached to 3antar. He definitely knew the way to the people's heart. He was joyful, playful and a hell of a biter (yup, used to bite me all the time, he thought I was his chewing toy). He was amazing, nevertheless.

"" Miss you 3antar Wachini ""

Last thought: I can still imagine him wagging his tail and jumping joyfully whenever I sang his song: "3antaaar wachiniiiiii, 3antar 7abeeeby, wachinniii wachiiini chinniii chinniiii"

6 Comments:

  • At 10:13 AM, Blogger The Simper said…

    maskeen, 3inda 3yal?

     
  • At 4:23 PM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    the simper:
    No *sniff sniff* he was just a young boy.. He was just cruising around and having fun.. He didnt have "om 3yal" kela "no-strings attached" relationships :( He was a playaaa for real :/

     
  • At 7:55 PM, Blogger Transparently said…

    Thats a nice picture. What's Wachini!?

     
  • At 10:24 PM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    transparently:
    I have no idea! hehehe it just came out when I was playing with him and I used it ever since :)

    and I clicked you ;P

     
  • At 3:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm sorry :(
    BTY
    Nice blog!
    Check out ours :)
    http://theitrevolution.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 12:32 PM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    her:
    Thanks and I will pay you a visit soon.. :)

    trasnparently:
    I'm still recovering after the long weekend *giggles* But now am BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home