Q8 Cuteberry

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Maturity..

I got this via e-mail.. I thought it was funny yet sad and sooo freakin` true.. Well emm at least most of `em :)

"As I matured...

* I've learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in.

* I've learned that no matter how much I care, some people are just assholes.

* I've learned that it takes years to build up trust, and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

* I've learned that you can get by on charm for about 15 minutes. After that, you'd better have a big willy or huge boobs.

* I've learned that you shouldn't compare yourself to others - they are more screwed up than you think.

* I've learned that we are responsible for what we do, unless we are celebrities.

* I've learned that regardless of how hot and steamy a relationship is at first, the passion fades, and there had better be a lot of money to take its place!

* I've learned that people you care most about in life are taken away from you too soon and all the less important ones just never go away.

Pass this to others.. Trust me, they'll appreciate it. Who knows maybe something good will happen . If not.... Tough shit (a.k.a life)"



Last thought: She says her love won't cost a thing.. But a house, a car, two maids and a big diamond ring.. And she insists that it won't cost a thing..wow.. Then what would you call all that bling bling?! ;)

1 Comments:

  • At 9:13 PM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    wer3y:
    Emm.. i think its a nice comment ;)

    laialy_q8:
    That would be the best thing.. Being able to say "Wasn't me!!" Shaggy style :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home