Q8 Cuteberry

Monday, August 21, 2006

My "To-Do-List" :)

A couple of hours before we reached the millennium, I created this "to-do-list". My goal is to check all the points on it before I turn 30. It's not impossible, nothing serious nor have any fancy schmancy stuff. It's just me; and things I wanna do to enjoy life. It's like my constant reminder that I should have some fun.. I am working on it. And lovin` it :)
So, here goes:



1- Get a golden tan at the Delano's pool (check)
2- Celebrate one of my birthdays in Las Vegas (check)
3- Go sky-diving.. (Had to cancel it due to my mom's begging and crying :/ )
4- Swim with dolphins (Not yet..I missed my appointment at the aquarium)
5- Get my scuba-diving license (check)
6- Ride a motorcycle and enjoy the speed. (Not yet)
7- Horse riding on the beach (Not yet)
8- To fall completely and madly in love with someone (Hmm this belongs to my WISH list hehe)
9- To learn how to use chopsticks to eat chips (check)
10- Learn Spanish and Italian (semi-checked; as I learned a little of both :P)
11- Learn to dance Salsa/merengue/bachata (check)
12- To have a well-established career. (working on it)
13- To be "excellent" in squash (Not yet! I still suck at it)
14- To control my mood swings (Not yet!)
15- To be able to check as many from this list. If not, then I should be happy with what I accomplished already.

Yup, so that's my fun list.. What's yours?

8 Comments:

  • At 11:49 AM, Blogger Hope said…

    1. to know how to swim
    2. to know how to play squash
    3. to learn another lang french or
    spanish
    4. celebrating new year`s eve in NYC or any nice country with friends or with someone i love
    5. to control my mood swing like u said
    6. own a house on the beach
    ps. none of them are checked yet;p

     
  • At 12:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    pls inform me when you decied on # 7

     
  • At 1:33 PM, Blogger Transparently said…

    Much to do, much to say. I'll post my to-do list soon. But, where is #16? Hmm?

     
  • At 2:30 PM, Blogger Purgatory said…

    1) eat
    2) sleep
    3) eat
    4) watch tv
    5) internet
    6) eat
    7) sleep

    check to all

     
  • At 4:56 PM, Blogger mishu1984 said…

    in reference to your list, as im too lazy to create one of my own:
    1- im always tanned, check
    2- why settle for Vegas, when u've got Miami, DOUBLE CHECK
    3-Check, even naked, double check, in miami, triple check :P
    4- dolphins are just gay sharks, check for the sharks in Qaroh
    5- learn how to freedive after reaching padi divemaster cert. check
    6-speed freak, check
    7-check
    8-check
    9-check, always did
    10-im half venezuelan, half check :P
    11-obviously, refer to #10, check
    12-never going to happen in my case :P
    13-sorry, prefer beach volleyball and other sports
    14-im a guy, i dont have "mood swings" i only have one mood :P
    15- dont settle for mediocracy

     
  • At 10:48 PM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    hope:
    None of them checked yet? Honey, move your lazy a$$ already :P heheh

    mosan mosan:
    You got it ;)

    shaolin monkey:
    Monkeyism? LOL! Love it. If you need help desiging the uniform lemme know.. I got some "Banantastic" ideas ;)

    transparently:
    Can't wait to see your list ;) If I had #16, you would ask about #17, and will go on and on and on and on and on ...

    purgatory:
    Gotta love your list ;) All checked! Wow, what an achievement.. Never fail to impress ;P

    mishu1984:
    Ok.. Now am jealous and my "envious mood" is kicking in.. :/

     
  • At 4:48 PM, Blogger The Simper said…

    cool list :D

    but getting number 8 would make you lose the rest? or adding more? ;)

     
  • At 5:28 PM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    the simper:
    If and ONLY IF I get it checked out, I'll let you know ;) bs my guess would be "definitely ADD MORE" *wink*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home