Q8 Cuteberry

Saturday, August 12, 2006

I still wonder... I still remember ..

I still wonder why you broke my heart..
I still wonder where it went wrong..
I still wonder why it felt like we belong..
I still wonder how it would be now..
I still wonder about every broken promise and vow..
I still wonder about the" love" that vanished somehow..

I still remember how I survived..
I still remember the day my heart died..
I still remember the river of tears I cried..
I still remember the time when "love" left my side..
I still remember how my life went on..
I still remember the day when you were gone..
I still remember you saying you loved me and that I was your number One..
I still remember your smile when I said that you were my only one..


I still wonder how I lived for years without a heart..
You see, my heart stopped beating the moment we were apart..
I still remember my emotional drain .. all the agony, the sorrow and pain .. and I smile .. because..
I know that I loved you and I would love you all over again..


- By Q8 Cuteberry


Last though: After all being said and done.. I'm gonna Let it Go! Let it burn! The pain shall go away and never return! (sounds like a black magic spell *giggles* )

7 Comments:

  • At 1:09 AM, Blogger SpiKeY said…

    well hearts can be broken..but i found out one thing in my life...hearts can change too..

    sometimes other elements in life change that...not only with luv but with friendship too...

    sometimes u hurt ppl..sometimes ppl hurt u...thats life...but u need to understand..that hurt comes unintentionlly...

    sometimes hearts change for many reasons..such as other ppl...money...family or life style...and not coz i stopped luving someone means i dont care...no..sometimes ppl are meant to be friends more than lovers...

    dont be in pain...or hurt...be proud u experianced life...and who knows ...maybe this pain is a lesson that will help u in further life...

    u take care now...sorry for the long comment


    PS: listen to November rain by Guns and Roses....

     
  • At 7:43 AM, Blogger Transparently said…

    Very rhythmic. I like it. Great words are only possible by great people.

     
  • At 8:36 AM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    Spikey:
    Thank you for your long post & your song ;) And its true.. Everything in life is a lesson to lead a better life, and its those painful lessons that we tend to remember very well..

    The 1509:
    I have a good immune system by now heheh That sign wont do me any good ;)

    Transparently:
    Well Thank you *blush* :)

     
  • At 10:41 AM, Blogger Purgatory said…

    You should eat to forget your sorrow.

     
  • At 10:55 AM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    purg:
    Gee thanks.. What a valuable piece of advice ;P

     
  • At 4:46 PM, Blogger esvee said…

    Hi,

    That struck a chord somewhere deep down my heart.....been there and back...! But i got up and i am walking...!Good luck always!

     
  • At 8:53 AM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    esvee:
    Thanks :) Good luck to you as well :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home