Q8 Cuteberry

Sunday, September 03, 2006

The "Dream Job"


Doing some work. Chillin` at my office. Storming my brain with ideas and imagination. Drinking water. Thinking about lunch. Talking on the phone. Talking on my mobile. Reading some stuff. Surfing the internet. Writting sms. Preparing for a meeting. Thinking about my job, my career and my dream job. STOP!!


" What is your dream job? "
(if you have one)
----------------
Last thought: I wonder what makes a job "The dream job". Is it what pays best? or what we enjoy more? Choosing creativity and constant changes? or choosing a routine to stick to? Choosing to deal with clients? or to deal with the PC and papers only? Choosing Thur-Fri weekend? or Fri-Sat weekend? and above all, Going to work? or staying home all day?

8 Comments:

  • At 2:57 PM, Blogger Purgatory said…

    My dream job is to stay home and get money to spend just like Paris Hilton

     
  • At 11:33 PM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    transparently:
    I would hate to be my own boss. I suck! I allow no lousy excuses for being late or absent ;P

    Purgatory:
    Here's the secret to get your dream job:
    1- Be a skinny air-headed blondie
    2- Attends clubs and events rather than classes.
    3- The motto when picking something to wear have to be: "Less is more" ;)

    the 1509:
    That's such a great job to have! It never crossed my mind.. Damn it!! Lucky Tara Reid, for hosting that travel show, "Wild on E!" :(

     
  • At 12:44 AM, Blogger The Simper said…

    the 1509, i will call it reviewer :D review kil shay :D

     
  • At 1:08 PM, Blogger Purgatory said…

    I do not think you want to see me in a "less is more" situation

     
  • At 1:43 PM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    the simper:
    And you want to be a "reviewer" who reviews "KIL SHAY" ? :P

    Purgatory:
    I beg to differ! That sounds interesting ohhh and sooo so seductive ;) *giggles*

     
  • At 10:47 PM, Blogger Purgatory said…

    I say go eat a burger

     
  • At 2:44 AM, Blogger Moniker said…

    A photographer!!

     
  • At 8:37 AM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    Purgatory:
    But am in da mood for sushi :/

    fuchsia spunk:
    Very interesting and good choice ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home